The Business Executive sits within the Commercial team, supporting the growth of Right Formula. Working closely with the Business Managers to ensure the continued growth of the business via the sourcing, management and pitching of new client opportunities.
The role holder will be responsible for assisting the go-to-market strategy to meet financial targets as set by the business. They will manage each touchpoint across the customer journey to attract possible clients to Right Formula, identifying, guiding and delivering clients investment into Right Formula covering strategic, consultative and sponsorship activation services.
The role required an entrepreneurial mind-set with logical thinking to ensure the realisation of outstanding business performance. A commercial thinker, the role holder is happiest in trying to meet the challenges set by new opportunities but are equally capable of working internally to manage new business processes.
Requiring commercial drive, entrepreneurial flair and strategic thought, the role holder will develop their existing network and new alike. The holder will present Right Formula to a broad audience who have an interest in sport and entertainment marketing and setting the solutions agenda.
• Identify, nurture, and engage with new client prospects within the sports and entertainment space
• Create a pipeline of opportunity to utilise our services from PETRA to traditional activation and more
• Support the response to owned and sourced RFP’s, including the presentation
• Manage the response to owned and sources opportunities, leveraging PETRA findings
• Attend industry events and become a leading voice internally on the needs and market requirements of Brands to ensure continual development of Right Formula’s consultancy services
• Contribute to the Brands department financial and operational KPI’s
• Measure the impact sponsorship has on consumers from a brand and ROI perspective using syndicated data, primary data and client business data
• Use research, data and analytic techniques to answer key client business questions, develop advanced ‘test and learn’ approached that roll-up to the client’s larger learning objectives, and implements best practice around research, analytics and campaign measurement
• Assist and take accountability in the transition from Sales to Strategy/Planning/Activation once the solution has been sold
• Proactively drive outbound communications processes to our target audience to ensure we are consistently front of mind
• Understand targets and business strategy to articulate the strategic solutions internally and externally
• Support of successful use and deployment of commercial outreach via CRM
• Manage Qual and Quant research to bolster commercial conversations
• Regularly publish useful insight updates and working in cross-functional teams across the business to shape actions arising out of consumer insights
• Mine category and brand data through social listening, primary research and syndicated data to uncover insights that will drive business results
• Work closely with Business Managers to enhance customer insight across the business
• Research, model, evaluate and plan for new growth opportunities
• Actively contribute to the creation of an efficient and productive team, supporting the commercial team to achieve high standards through robust management and career development
• Embody quality – ensuring that no piece of work is delivered below Right Formula’s high standards
• Stay abreast of key industry trends to make recommendations on new revenue opportunities
Skills and Experience Required
• A keen interest or experience in the sports or entertainment environment, with knowledge of sports or entertainment commercial environments
• Experience in research and insights in an agency
• Proven ability to run qual and quant research
• A persuasive and confident approach to developing and delivering sports and entertainment strategic propositions and presentations
• Ability to listen well, contribute to creative business discussions, influence the thinking of or gain acceptance from senior executives
• Ability to generate your own qualified leads by identifying and contacting business decision makers through industry research, networking, and referrals.
• Ability to work autonomously when required, demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excel at managing multiple tasks in parallel and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment
• Competence in using insight tools to support sales approach
• Be goal orientated and target driven
• Strong commercial acumen and business judgement
• Strong strategic, quantitative, and analytical skills
We make the right decisions for the right reasons.
• Be honest and support your colleagues
• Be self-aware
• Respond constructively to feedback
• Model the behaviour you want to see
• Treat others how you would like to be treated
• Act with integrity
We love what we do and are driven to engage, energise and inspire.
• Probe and test opportunities to learn new skills
• Desire to have a lasting impact in all you do
• Inspire and motivate those around you
• Be an authentic ambassador and advocate
• Actively contribute to the company culture
• Act with integrity
• Trust in your beliefs
Tenaciously pushing boundaries to continuously deliver great results.
• Do the unexpected
• Be optimistic
• Be goals orientated
• Focus on your vision
• Have determination and never give up
• Explore all avenues
• Challenge the status-quo
• Hunt innovation
Our broad industry knowledge and expertise allows us to not only deliver best-in-class results but exceed them.
• Desire to do more
• Push boundaries
• Be ambitious, know the big picture
• Be clear in outcomes and objectives
• Look to remove barriers to success
• Promote improvements
• Develop an attitude of constant improvement
• Learn from others
What we offer
• 25 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays
• Perkbox membership
• Annual individual training budget
• Personal Development Plan
• Blended working – line manager’s discretion
• Friday bar
• Private Healthcare (on passing probation)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Mentor programme
Your application was submitted successfully.